• No Illegal Substances
• No Weapons
• No Fires on the Ground
• No Nitrous Oxide
• No Underage Alcohol Consumption/Possession
• No Dogs
• No Glass Bottles
• No Loud Music in Camping Areas
• No Motorized Golf Carts, 4-Wheelers, Dirt Bikes, etc.
The safety of our patrons is of utmost priority. Failure to adhere to rules above will result in immediate ejection from festival grounds by Jibberjazz Security. Thank you for understanding.



There are two basic camping areas: One large grass area for tent camping without vehicles (although a parking area is very close), and one smaller area for tent camping with vehicles.

RV (and all other oversized vehicles) passes are $10 and do NOT include an electric hookup. There are no electricity hookups at this site. Small, quiet generators are okay. There is a designated area for RV's in the overflow camping section.

Food vending is sold out. Craft vending applicants should send an email with detailed vendor description to We archive all submissions and contact the vendors we are interested in working with. Thank you.


Jibberjazz Productions © 2012 all rights reserved


What TIME does the gate open? Friday at 9:00AM. Read on for early bird rates.

Can I come to the festival EARLY? Campers may arrive on Thursday between 4:00PM and midnight for an additional "early bird" fee of $10 per person. Anyone arriving later will not be let into the grounds until Friday morning after 9:00AM. Vendors are NOT subject to this fee and may begin arriving Thursday after 2:00PM. Audio Influx and The Headlocks will be performing on the main stage Thursday evening. Please plan accordingly.

Do KIDS have to pay to get in? Children 12 and under are admitted free-of-charge with legal guardian.

How much does it cost to enter on SATURDAY? Single day passes are only available at the gate after sunrise Saturday for $50.

Can I leave and REENTER? As long as your wristband remains intact on your wrist, and you still possess your original ticket stub, you may reenter the festival grounds.

How long can I STAY? You are permitted to stay on the grounds until 5:00PM Sunday - at the absolute latest.

What ACTIVITIES are there? Activities included with a weekend pass are: lake access, Vonegal movie theater, disc golf, skate park, basketball court, volleyball court, and tennis court. There is a small fee for boat rentals. Hours vary for all activities.

Are there SHOWERS? Yes. There are public showers open during limited hours.

What is the FOOD situation? There will be a variety of regular festival food and craft vendors.

Can I bring ALCOHOL? Yes, this event is BYOB as long as you are 21+ with valid ID. NO GLASS BOTTLES!

Can I bring my DOG? No. Although most Jibberjazz events are pet friendly...this event is not! This is a personal request of the venue owner, so please adhere to this and plan accordingly. Click here for a link to local kennels.

What if I INJURE myself? There is always at least one Licensed Practical Nurse on duty for the duration of the festival. Visit Festival Nurses to find out more about volunteer opportunities and paid positions. They are always looking for responsible, kind people. You do NOT have to be certified. Basic first-aid is also available at the gate and staff members have the means to contact additional medical personnel if the need should arise.

Are there QUIET places to camp? There will be an area designated for "family camping" with quiet hours strictly enforced after midnight.

How much does it cost to PARK? Normal-size automobiles are $5. RV/Oversized Vehicle/Trailer = $10.

Can I CAMP WITH MY CAR? To camp with your vehicle, it must be within the designated CAR CAMPING area (further from live music areas). The TENT CAMPING area is closer to live music, but requires a short walk from that designated parking area. This will operate on a first-come, first-serve basis. There is an overflow area that will be opened should either section fill up.

Can I bring an RV? Yes, but there are no electricity hookups at this site. RV's are to park in the same area as all other vehicles.

Can I buy ELECTRICITY? There are no camping/RV electricity hookups at this site.

Can I have a personal FIRE? Personal fires are only acceptable in designated camping areas if they are contained within an elevated, store-bought fire pit (we suggest bringing your own firewood). There will be a community bonfire. Camp grills/stoves are okay.

Is there a RIDE SHARE/CARPOOL program? Yes. Check the Zimride website or the widget at the bottom of this page.

Is there an ATM on site? No. If you are purchasing tickets at the festival, bring enough money with you as cash is the only form of payment accepted at the gate.

Are TICKETS still available? Yes. This event will not sell out.

Where can I find FLYERS? Our Photobucket page has downloadable flyers.

How can i GET INVOLVED with Jibberjazz? We are always looking for more reliable people for promotion, clean-up, etc. Please reach us AHEAD OF TIME by emailing