• No Illegal Substances
• No Weapons
• No Fires on the Ground
• No Nitrous Oxide
• No Glass Bottles
• No Underage Alcohol Consumption
• No Loud Music In Camping Area
• No Motorized Golf Carts, 4-Wheelers, Dirt Bikes, etc.
The safety of our patrons is of utmost priority. Failure to adhere to rules above will result in immediate ejection from festival grounds by Jibberjazz Security. Thank you for understanding.

What time does the gate open? Friday at 9:00AM.

Can I come to the festival early? Campers may arrive on Thursday between 4:00PM-11:00PM ONLY (anyone arriving later will not be let into the grounds until Friday morning at 9am). Thursday arrivals carry an additional $10 "early bird fee" per person (vendors are not subject to this fee unless campground vending). Bands will be performing Thursday evening as part of the pre-party. Please plan your trip accordingly.

Do kids have to pay to get in? Children 12 and under are free-of-charge with legal guardian.

How much does it cost on Saturday? Single day passes are only available at the gate, after sunrise on Saturday, for $60. These passes include camping.

Can I leave and reenter? As long as your wristband remains intact on your wrist, and you still possess your ticket-stub, you may reenter the festival grounds.

How long can I stay? Until 5:00PM Sunday.

Does it cost anything to park? There is a fee of $5 per car or $10 per oversized vehicle (includes vehicles pulling a trailer).

Can I bring my dog? Pets are welcome at Jibberjazz events, but as regulated by our insurance company, no dangerous breeds (i.e. pit bulls) are allowed on the grounds. We are sorry but this is the way it has to be. A good general rule of thumb is if your animal has the capacity to harm a small child, leave it at home or in a local shelter. All animals must register at the gate and present current proof of Rabies Vaccination. All animals must be leashed at all times and properly attended to.

Can I bring alcohol? Yes, this event is BYOB as long as you are 21+ with valid ID. NO GLASS BOTTLES!

What if I injure myself? A team of licensed medical professionals is employed 24/7 for the duration of the festival. Visit Festival Nurses to find out more about volunteer opportunities and paid positions. They are always looking for responsible, kind people. You do NOT have to be certified. Basic first-aid is also available at the gate and staff members have the means to contact additional medical personnel if the need should arise.

Are there quiet places to camp? There will be an area designated for "family camping" with quiet hours strictly enforced after midnight.

Can I camp with my car? Yes, and all stages are in close proximity to the main camping area.

Can I bring an RV? Yes, weekend RV passes are $50 each and include electricity. To reserve a spot or for more information, please contact:

Can I buy electricity if I don't have an RV? Non-RV electrical permits are $40 each per weekend.

What is the bathroom situation? The grounds will have plenty of port-o-johns scattered throughout the campground.

Are there showers? Unlike many of the other facilities we hold events at, there are no showers at this site.

Can I have a personal fire? No, unless it is contained within an elevated, store-bought fire pit (we suggest bringing your own firewood). A community bonfire will be on-site to keep everyone warm. Camp grills/stoves are okay.

Is there an ATM? Yes, with a small surcharge per transaction.

Where can I find flyers? Our Photobucket page has downloadable flyers. Email us if you would like to have them mailed to you.

How can i get involved with Jibberjazz? We are always looking for more reliable people for promotion, clean-up, etc. Please reach us AHEAD OF TIME by emailing We are always fully-staffed by the time gates open.


Jibberjazz Productions © 2013 All Rights Reserved



Interested applicants should send an email with detailed vendor description to If email is not possible for you, please mail description, items, menus, etc to the address on the Jibberjazz contact page. We archive all submissions and contact every vendor we are interested in working with in advance. No phone calls, please.


Each weekend RV pass with electricity is $50. To purchase a spot in advance, or for more information, contact: RV passes do NOT include any festival tickets.


Local Attractions
PA Route 6
Wyoming County Chamber of Commerce
Wyoming County Fair